Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey, you better watch out! He knows about Timed Hits. He's gonna punch your lights out!

LEVELS:
  • Grubbuk levelled to 23 today, while in the midst of battle in Doomfist Crater. I think people (read: Destruction) are getting tired of Tor Anroc; I didn't have a single TA scenario pop today, but Highpass Cemetary, Doomfist Crater, and Talabec Dam were going crazy.
MISC:
  • I've been added to the ranks of Desecration, a fairly large-sized guild on our server (146 memebers). I'm not sure if it's a permanent thing or not yet (I hate one-word guild names), but they are going to Mt. Gunbad Saturday evening, so I might be tagging along for kicks.
  • So, I've gotten myself a slew of addons. Squared's definately a keeper; WaaaghBar shows potential, but the fact that you can't edit ANY of it yet is driving me mentally unsound. I've also got LittleBlackBook, which is just....embarrasing...on my shaman (This character has killed you 9 times! This character has killed you 5 times!).

No comments: